Thursday, July 24, 2014

A Cloudy Day In Dubrovnik

my photos

Ah Dubrovnik, what a trip. I was so looking forward to visiting this city from the beautiful stories I'd heard. Unfortunately we ended up visiting on one of the most overcast and humid days of our visit ... and to top it off I was having the worst stomach pains of my life! I'd definitely recommend checking the weather report (and avoiding the ER) if this city is in your travel plans, because I don't think we got to appreciate the full beauty of the views with the clouds in our way ... oh well, nothing a little iPhoto can't fix! Regardless of the weather it was absolutely breathtaking.

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete